EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Do quick fixes or remedies at home easily with the help of the Smeg 50's Retro Style Kettle. Use this cream-coloured kettle to have your hot water ready in an instant for filling your hot compress to soothe aching muscles for unclogging sink drains or for preparing honey lemon tea whenever you have a cold. The versatile Smeg 50's Retro Style Kettle even comes with an eyecatching 1950s retro-style shape and form making it a lovely vintage accent on your kitchen counter.
- Easy to use with a water level indicator and soft-opening lid system
- Has a removable limescale filter to ensure limescale-free hot drinks
- Large 1.7L capacity can make up to seven cups at a time
- Saves energy by automatically switching off at 100C
- Integrated cord wrap keeps your kitchen counter clutter-free
- Has a 360-degree swivel base so you can use the kettle with either hand
- Choose from a variety of stylish colours or get a matching Smeg toaster
||Stainless steel and chrome-plated base|
||24.8cm x 22.6cm x 17.1cm|
||220V to 240V|
|Cleaning and care
||Wipe clean with a soft cloth|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Smeg Stainless Steel Kettle
Love how quiet it is compared to my old Russell Hobbs. Looks great too!
READ MORE REVIEWS
Smeg Kettle Stainless Steel
Great looking kettle, quick to boil, hard to leave fingerprints on it despite its mirrored appearance. Feels a little plastic tho especially the top opening mechanism and the on off switch which is sort of "floppy" for want of a better word.
Smeg Kettle Cream
13% Off RRP