EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Make your guests feel like being in a cafe by entertaining them with cake and cappuccino made using the Smeg 50's Retro Style Coffee Machine in pastel blue. While it is designed to look lovely on your countertop, it also comes with the brewing and foaming power to make creamy espressobased drinks. Sip homebrewed espresso any time of the day with this easytouse coffee maker.
- Eye-catching 1950s-inspired coffee machine for making espresso-based drinks using ground coffee or paper pods
- Equipped with a sophisticated thermoblock heating system that enables faster switch-on time and precise water temperature control
- Comes with a cappuccino system that combines steam, air, and milk together to create a creamy foam
- Has a user-friendly control panel to make single or double espresso and to activate the steam function
- High-quality espresso guaranteed every time with its powerful 15-bar pressure
- Versatile machine that has a removable cup tray so you can enjoy coffee drinks in tall glasses
- Includes one-cup and two-cup filters, tamping scoop, and paper pods filter for a convenient coffee-making experience
- Comes in other attractive colours to suit your taste or match your kitchen interior
|Construction||Stainless steel and chrome-plated base|
|Dimensions||14.9cm x 32.9cm x 33cm|
|Voltage||220V to 240V|
|Cleaning and care||Cleaning instructions of removable parts included in the manual|
Wipe the outer surface of the machine with a damp soft cloth
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Luv this Machine
I brought my Smeg Coffee Machine a little over 2 weeks ago now and luv it! The coffee tastes great and it's so simple to use. Far easier than my last machine. Highly recommend this machine to anyone that wants something with a small foot print that gives you a great coffee every time and is simple to use
READ MORE REVIEWS
Stylish looks and a really solid build. Automatically dispenses either a single or double shot . I have seen criticism of the steam wand but I find it the perfect length. I did not know how sub-optimal my previous coffee maker was until I tried this. Would thoroughly recommend.
Smeg Coffee Machine Pastel Blue
18% Off RRP