EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Thinking of ways to make your kids eat their veggies? Try turning softened beans and root vegetables into smooth soups using the cream-coloured Smeg 50's Retro Style Blender. Make a bright pumpkin soup with coconut milk for dinner or add crisp croutons on top of vibrant vegetable soup with cheese and potatoes. Team up your cooking creativity with the power of the Smeg 50's Retro Style Blender to make delicious meals even fussy eaters cant resist.
- Power-packed 1950s-inspired blender made of robust die-cast aluminium and a lightweight transparent jug
- Equipped with an 800W motor with a smart smooth start feature, allowing a gradual startup every time no matter the blending speed selected
- Has three preset programme settings for crushing ice, making smoothies, or pulsing ingredients
- Adjustable four speed settings that can reach up to 18,000rpm, giving you optimum control for blending speed and consistency
- Generous 1.5L tritan jug with non-drip spout is easier to handle than glass and also resistant to impact, scratches, and heat
- Lid comes with a nifty 45ml measuring cup that doubles as a tool for removing the blade safely
- Anti-slip feet keep the blender in place when in use while the built-in cord wrap ensures a clutter-free counter
- Comes in other attractive colours to suit your taste or match your kitchen interior
||Die-cast aluminium, stainless steel, and BPA-free tritan|
||19.7cm x 16.3cm x 39.7cm|
||220V to 240V|
|Cleaning and care
||Jug, lid, and measuring cup are dishwasher safe|
Use the self-clean option to wash the blade assembly
Wipe the motor base with a damp soft cloth
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Smeg Blender Cream
13% Off RRP