EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Making yourself a sandwich is easy. But making it with an exceptional blade like the 15cm Shun Premier Utility Knife is a delight. Thanks to its razor sharpness, youll be filling your bread slices with deli, cheeses, and vegetables sliced to perfection. Be it precise slicing or fine trimming, the Shun Premier Utility Knife is one versatile tool suited for your in-between kitchen tasks.
- Exceptionally sharp knife handcrafted in Japan and made of proprietary VG-MAX super steel core for a harder yet lighter blade
- Features 68 microlayers of Damascus cladding with a tsuchime or hammered finish for easier food release
- Hand-sharpened 16 double-bevel blade at a 32 comprehensive angle results in thinner edges and sharpness that lasts for a long time
- Contoured handle ensures perfect hand fit and grip
- Sturdy, contoured walnut PakkaWood handle suits both left and right-hand users
- Embossed endcap and brass ring on the handle adds beauty and balance while cutting
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Shun Premier range
|Construction||VG-MAX super steel core|
Multiple layers of Damascus cladding
|Cleaning and care||Handwash|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Shun Premier Utility Knife 15cm
25% Off RRP