EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
For your lighter chopping tasks that need the same sharpness of your larger kitchen knife, the 18cm Shun Premier Santoku Knife is just perfect. Whether its your root vegetables for pickling or softer round melons for the salad, the shape of this razor-sharp blade is specially suited for tasks requiring the push and cut motion. And with a beautifully contoured wooden handle to match, holding this exceptional knife on either hand is a delight.
- Exceptionally sharp knife handcrafted in Japan and made of proprietary VG-MAX super steel core for a harder yet lighter blade
- Features 68 microlayers of Damascus cladding with a tsuchime or hammered finish for easier food release
- Hand-sharpened 16 double-bevel blade at a 32 comprehensive angle results in thinner edges and sharpness that lasts for a long time
- Designed with a wide blade and enough belly curve for knuckle protection and efficient rocking motion when slicing
- Sturdy, contoured walnut PakkaWood handle suits both left and right-hand users
- Embossed endcap and brass ring on the handle adds beauty and balance while cutting
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Shun Premier range
|Construction||VG-MAX super steel core|
Multiple layers of Damascus cladding
|Cleaning and care||Handwash|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Shun Premier Santoku Knife 18cm
28% Off RRP