EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Make quick work of your basic prep work and more intricate garnishes with a blade made for the job like the 10cm Shun Premier Paring Knife. With its razor-sharp edge, lightweight blade, and contoured handle, youll be doing every paring task with so much precision and comfort. The eye-catching Damascus wave on its exterior even adds elegance to your regular kitchen duties.
- Exceptionally sharp knife handcrafted in Japan and made of proprietary VG-MAX super steel core for a harder yet lighter blade
- Features 68 microlayers of Damascus cladding with a tsuchime or hammered finish for easier food release
- Hand-sharpened 16 double-bevel blade at a 32 comprehensive angle results in thinner edges and sharpness that lasts for a long time
- Contoured handle ensures perfect hand fit and grip
- Sturdy, contoured walnut PakkaWood handle suits both left and right-hand users
- Embossed endcap and brass ring on the handle adds beauty and balance while cutting
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Shun Premier range
|Construction||VG-MAX super steel core|
Multiple layers of Damascus cladding
|Cleaning and care||Handwash|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Shun Premier Paring Knife 10cm
25% Off RRP