EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Serving your freshly baked bread loaf or delicate angel food cake in perfect slices is a delightful task with the 23cm Shun Premier Bread Knife on your hand. The wide serrations along the blade ensure your guests enjoy your bakes wonderful texture without the crumbly mess. Thanks to this sharp bread knife, your breads and cakes are always picture-perfect, too.
- Exceptionally sharp knife handcrafted in Japan and made of proprietary VG-MAX super steel core for a harder yet lighter blade
- Features 68 microlayers of Damascus cladding with a tsuchime or hammered finish for easier food release
- Hand-sharpened 16 double-bevel blade at a 32 comprehensive angle results in thinner edges and sharpness that lasts for a long time
- Made with wide serrations that gently glide through bread without crushing and with less crumbing
- Sturdy, contoured walnut PakkaWood handle suits both left and right-hand users
- Embossed endcap and brass ring on the handle adds beauty and balance while cutting
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Shun Premier range
|Construction||VG-MAX super steel core|
Multiple layers of Damascus cladding
|Cleaning and care||Handwash|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Shun Premier Bread Knife 23cm
27% Off RRP