EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
A light lunch of salad and sandwiches is done in no time when you have the Shun Nagare Utility Knife to help you prepare. With its exceptional sharpness, you will be slicing your vegetables, cheese, and deli like a pro. Even simple meals can be made special through clean and even slices done with this versatile kitchen essential.
- Exceptionally sharp knife handcrafted in Japan, made of flexible VG-2 and hard VG-10 steels
- Dual steels are fused together to form a blade with an ornate 72-layered Damascus pattern and a sustainable cutting power
- Comes with a hardness rating of 61 (1) HRC for a tougher blade with lasting quality performance
- Versatile knife for your fruit and vegetable prep tasks
- Sturdy, contoured mottled grey PakkaWood handle ensures hand comfort and a luxurious overall look
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Shun Nagare range
|Construction||VG-2 and VG-10 steels and PakkaWood|
|Dimensions||15cm (blade) |
|Cleaning and care||Handwash|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Shun Nagare Utility Knife 15cm
10% Off RRP