EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Adding a beautiful garnish to your roast platter is easy with the help of this Shun Nagare Paring Knife. Be it a rose made from plump tomatoes or flower-shaped radishes, the sharp tip and edge of this knife can handle every intricate design. Make your home-cooked dishes look restaurant-worthy by adorning them with edible works of art made by this elegant paring knife from Shun.
- Exceptionally sharp knife handcrafted in Japan, made of flexible VG-2 and hard VG-10 steels
- Dual steels are fused together to form a blade with an ornate 72-layered Damascus pattern and a sustainable cutting power
- Comes with a hardness rating of 61 (1) HRC for a tougher blade with lasting quality performance
- Kitchen essential for effortless peeling, slicing, and trimming
- Sturdy, contoured mottled grey PakkaWood handle ensures hand comfort and a luxurious overall look
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Shun Nagare range
|Construction||VG-2 and VG-10 steels and PakkaWood|
|Dimensions||9cm (blade) |
|Cleaning and care||Handwash|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Shun Nagare Paring Knife 9cm
44% Off RRP