EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Match your versatility as a home cook with an all-around blade like the 16.5cm Shun Classic Santoku Knife. Specially crafted to process your vegetables, meat, and fruit with ease, this knife is also sharpened for many years worth of fine slicing. With its striking Damascus blade finish and smooth wooden handle, this santoku knife will surely be one of your most frequently used tools in the kitchen.
- Multipurpose knife ideal for your slicing, dicing, and chopping tasks at home
- Exceptionally sharp knife handcrafted in Japan and made of proprietary VG-MAX cutting core for a harder yet lighter blade
- Features 32 microlayers of Damascus cladding to protect the core and enhance stain resistance
- Sharpened on each side at a 16 angle for thinner edges and sharpness that lasts for a long time
- Designed with an ebony PakkaWood handle that is durable, strong, and moisture-resistant
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Shun Classic range
|Construction||VG-MAX cutting core|
Multiple layers of Damascus cladding
|Cleaning and care||Handwash|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Love this knife and it looks beautiful!
READ MORE REVIEWS
Love Shun Knives
This knife is beautiful, bought it as a gift and I know it will be loved for years. Great all purpose knife and lovely weight.
Shun Classic Santoku Knife 16.5cm
33% Off RRP