EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Constructed with a tough VG-MAX core clad in 68 layers of stainless steel, the Shun Classic 20cm Chef's Knife is an extremely hard and corrosion-resistant knife. Its double-bevel blade is hand-sharpened at an angle suitable for creating a thin edge with enduring sharpness. The strong full tang end is protected by a smooth PakkaWood handle that also resists moisture. On top of its multipurpose role in the kitchen, this kitchen knife also puts exquisite artistry on display through its Damascus blade finish. Handcrafted in Japan, it is also covered with a lifetime warranty.
- Exceptionally sharp knife handcrafted in Japan and made of proprietary VG-MAX steel core for a harder yet lighter blade
- Features 34 microlayers of stainless steel cladding on each side of the core, creating a corrosion-resistant blade with a beautiful variegated Damascus finish
- Full composite tang, double-bevel knife is sharpened on each side at a 16 angle for thinner edges and sharpness that lasts for a long time
- Designed with a D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handle that is durable, strong, and moisture-resistant
- Kitchen workhorse with a blade wide enough to keep the knuckles off the cutting board and a curved belly to allow a gentle rocking motion for effortless mincing
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Shun Classic range
|Construction||VG-MAX steel (core), stainless steel (cladding),|
and PakkaWood (handle)
|Cleaning and care||Handwash in warm, soapy water|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Shun Chefs Knife 20cm
The best knife I have ever used its well balanced not too heavy and soooo sharp I could shave with it
READ MORE REVIEWS
Waited all my life for this knife!
I’ve waited all my married life for one decent knife. After reading all reviews decided to buy this one. It is a lovely weight - not too light, but definately not heavy. Great size as I will use it for everything. Going to ditch all my other dodgy knives now!
Shun Classic Chef's Knife 20cm
28% Off RRP
Constructed with a tough VGMAX core clad in 68 layers of stainless steel the Shun Classic 20cm Chefs Knife is an extremely hard and corrosionresistant knife. Its doublebevel blade is handsharpened at an angle suitable for creating a thin edge with enduring sharpness. The strong full tang end is protected by a smooth PakkaWood handle that also resists moisture. On top of its multipurpose role in the kitchen this kitchen knife also puts exquisite artistry on display through its Damascus blade finish. Handcrafted in Japan it is also covered with a lifetime warranty.