EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Making sauces from scratch is made easier with this 22cm Scanpan TechnIQ Windsor saucepan. Its squeeze-cast aluminium surface is lined with the improved Stratanium+, so you can cook with superior results without the difficult clean-up. The flared shape of this pan is also specialit allows effortless stirring and quick sauce reduction. Designed and made in Denmark, the Windsor saucepan also suits both stovetop and oven cooking.
- Made with Scanpan's PFOA-free, commercial-grade Stratanium+—a unique coating that brings together exceptional non-stick, wear resistance, and frying properties in one cookwareÊ
- Developed with professional chefs to design a pan with a specialised shape and size to achieve commercial cooking resultsÊ
- Body is made of 100% recycled aluminium, a material that is considerably more sustainable and eco-friendly
- Squeeze-casting technique creates a pan that does not warp, guarantees fast and even heat distribution, and allows low energy consumption
- Allows superior searing results even with little or no oil added to the pan
- High flared walls allows fast liquid reduction, while the rounded bottom makes it easier to stir or whisk
- Suitable for cooking in the oven up to 260C and on all stovetops including induction
- Equip your kitchen with the full range of Scanpan TechnIQ cookware
||Squeeze-cast 100% aluminium with Stratanium+
non-stick coating (pan) and 18/10 stainless steel (handle)
||Yes, up to 260C
|Cleaning and care
||Dishwasher safe but handwashing recommended
||10-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Scanpan TechnIQ The Windsor 22cm - 2.8L
60% Off RRP
Making sauces from scratch is made easier with this 22cm Scanpan TechnIQ Windsor saucepan. Its squeezecast aluminium surface is lined with the improved Stratanium so you can cook with superior results without the difficult cleanup. The flared shape of this pan is also specialmdashit allows effortless stirring and quick sauce reduction. Designed and made in Denmark the Windsor saucepan also suits both stovetop and oven cooking.