EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Put a pot and frying pan together and you get the multipurpose 32cm Scanpan HaptIQ Chef's Pan. With its higher side walls and wide cooking surface, this versatile pan is perfect for cooking your pasta in tomato sauce or deep-frying breaded fillets. Turn yourself into an instant kitchen pro and try out various recipes with this all-around pan.
- Comes with a tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim, knob and a steam vent
- Features a 5-ply squeeze-cast 100% recycled aluminium core and a layer of polished stainless steel exterior, allowing optimum heat distribution and maximum durability
- Ultimate cooking surface with patented Stratanium + non-stick coating is suitable for metal utensils and intensive use
- Has two riveted, stay-cool mirror polished handles in stainless steel for safe lifting and handling
- Built with high, vertical sides for easy turning, flipping and stirring of ingredients
- Ideal for sauteing, frying, simmering and even baking
- Also decorative for serving directly from the stove to the dining table
- Suitable for ceramic, gas, halogen, radiant ring cooktops including induction
- Equip your kitchen with equally versatile cookware from Scanpan HaptIQ range
||100% recycled aluminium and stainless steel with
Stratanium+ non-stick coating
||32cm (rim diameter)
22.8cm (base diameter)
||Yes, up to 260C
|Cleaning and care
||Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
||10 years against all manufacturing defects
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Love love this pan
This is the most expensive pan I have ever bought but worth every cent. Heats well and holds its heat for everything from stir fries to spaghetti sauce. Super non stick.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Scanpan HaptIQ Chef's Pan 32cm
62% Off RRP
This Shop & Go Clio Trolley Bag will make quick errands to the shops more convenient. It comes with a spacious bag, built-in wheels, and comfy handles to carry things around much easier. No need to make multiple trips to the car to unload your groceries when you can simply wheel them