EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
What makes a saucepan ideal? If you need it to be non-stick, oven-safe, and easy to clean, then the Scanpan Classic Saucepan is your match. Made with durable aluminium lined with titanium coating, this 1L pan is just right for cooking your fruit coulis, lemon butter sauce, or veloute to perfect consistency. Its dual pouring spout also makes it easy to top your cooked steaks with homemade gravy even without a ladle.
- Made with 100% recycled squeeze-cast aluminium for superior heat conductivity, faster heat distribution, and excellent durability
- IIts exclusive Stratanium non-stick coating creates a surface that is tough and easy to clean
- Designed with twin pouring spouts for effortless and mess-free food transfer
- Features a patented handle fused to the pan without rivets, screws, or springs to protect against food and bacterial build-up
- Generous 1L capacity and sidewalls are perfect for homemade sauces, rice dishes, and soups
- Equip your kitchen with the full range of the Scanpan Classic cookware
|Construction||100% recycled squeeze-cast aluminium|
PFOA-free non-stick surface
|Dimensions||16cm x 12cm|
|Oven safe||Yes, up to 260C|
|Cleaning and care||Dishwasher safe but handwashing recommended|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
two 16cm saucepans
everything perfect...delivery fast...packaging great, lovely to be able to pour on both sides of the saucepans. Scanpan means QUALITY!
READ MORE REVIEWS
Love the quality of Scanpan products and this little saucepan doesn't fail in that department.
Scanpan Classic Saucepan 16cm - 1.0L
57% Off RRP
What makes a saucepan ideal If you need it to be nonstick ovensafe and easy to clean then the Scanpan Classic Saucepan is your match. Made with durable aluminium lined with titanium coating this 1L pan is just right for cooking your fruit coulis lemon butter sauce or veloute to perfect consistency. Its dual pouring spout also makes it easy to top your cooked steaks with homemade gravy even without a ladle.