EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Seeing this Scanpan Classic Covered Stewpot full of vegetable-and-beef goodness on a winter's night is the stuff of culinary dreams. The perfect vessel for your signature dish, this pot with a rounded base and generous depth offers both professional and home cooks a durable non-stick cookware that heats evenly and will never warp. The virtually indestructible ceramic titanium nonstick coating is safe for use with metal utensils too.
- Made of 100% recycled aluminium that is more sustainable and eco-friendly than other commercial pans
- Squeeze-cast construction creates a pan that does not warp, guarantees fast and even heat distribution, and allows low energy consumption
- Ceramic titanium non-stick coating promotes fat-free frying, quick food release, and is metal utensil safe
- Tempered glass lid with steel rim lets you monitor cooking progress without removing the lid
- Patented handle assembly does not use any rivet, screw, or spring to join the pan body with the high-quality Bakelite side handles to protect against bacterial build-up and make clean-up effortless
- Suitable for cooking in the oven up to 260C and on all stovetops except induction
- Equip your home kitchen with the full range of Scanpan Induction cookware
||100% recycled, squeeze-cast aluminium with ceramic titanium non-stick coating
||32cm (top diameter)
19cm (base diameter)
||Yes, up to 260C
|Cleaning and care
||Dishwasher safe but handwashing recommended
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
I wanted a big casserole pot for curries and it's extra handy that this one can stay warm in the oven. Making risotto in this pan is so easy as nothing sticks. Amazing value as well.
READ MORE REVIEWS
We have given this present to family & friends around the world ALL of whom have used & enjoyed the quality product with appreciation! Scanpan rocks!
Scanpan Classic Covered Stewpot 32cm - 7.5L
47% Off RRP