EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Cook and serve your home-cooked meals with ease using the 32cm Scanpan Classic Chefs Pan. Designed with mid-sized sidewalls, this covered chefs pan suits your stir-fried dishes and meals with sauce. And with two patented handles on each side, you can easily carry this all-around pan from stovetop to table.
- Made with 100% recycled squeeze-cast aluminium for superior heat conductivity, faster heat distribution, and excellent durability
- Its exclusive ceramic titanium non-stick coating is made of multiple layers melted together, creating a surface that is tough and easy to clean
- Features a patented handle fused to the pan without rivets, screws, or springs to protect against food and bacterial build-up
- Suitable for oven and stovetop cooking, but not for induction
- Equip your kitchen with the full range of the Scanpan Classic cookware
|Construction||100% recycled squeeze-cast aluminium|
PFOA-free non-stick surface
|Dimensions||32cm (diameter without handles) x 7.5cm (height without lid)|
|Oven safe||Yes, up to 260C|
|Cleaning and care||Dishwasher safe but handwashing recommended|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
So far so good
I've only used the pan a dozen times. It's excellent so far. The sides aren't as high as other pans I've purchased in the past but this hasn't been a problem yet. The handles are a good design.
READ MORE REVIEWS
This must be the best investment in cooking equipment I have found in all the years I have been cooking . It is a great size and looks sleek a stylish on the stove and tabletop. I have recommended this item to all my friends and family and will purchase more in the future as gifts
Scanpan Classic Covered Chef's Pan 32cm
67% Off RRP
Cook and serve your homecooked meals with ease using the 32cm Scanpan Classic Chefs Pan. Designed with midsized sidewalls this covered chefs pan suits your stirfried dishes and meals with sauce. And with two patented handles on each side you can easily carry this allaround pan from stovetop to table.