EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
This knife's serrated blade allows the baker to cut easily even through the hardest crust without crushing the loaf. Slices of bread will be neat and not torn or ragged. With ergonomic rubberized handles that provide a secure grip even when wet and surgically sharp tapered cutting edges, Scanpan Classic knives make a welcome addition to any kitchen.
- Made of German stainless steel of the finest quality for optimum strength and durability
- Serrated edge allows for making clean bread slices without crushing the loaf
- Crafted to meet Rockwell test standards and tempered with a hardness scale of HRC 56 to 57
- Comes with a hairline finish taper ground cutting edge for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Weighted and balanced blades designed with trilobal handles, rounded back, and ergonomic bolster for superior grip and hand comfort
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Scanpan Classic Knife range.
|Construction||German stainless steel|
|Cleaning and care||Dishwasher safe|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Great knife, slices bread easily.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Really good knife, quite heavy & cuts well.
Scanpan Classic Bread Knife 20cm
50% Off RRP