EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Scanpan Classic provides maximum quality and functionality combined with style in this Scanpan Classic Boning Knife 15cm, so filleting those cuts of meat and fish is easy and mess-free. With a blade made of hot-drop forged CrMoV15 German high-carbon stainless steel and a tri-lobal ergonomic handle with polypropylene grip, this full tang knife is double ground at 20 degrees and represents the best in European-style cutlery. Dishwasher safe, covered by a 10-year warranty.
- Made of German stainless steel of the finest quality for optimum strength and durability
- Specially shaped with a finer blade and pointed tip to effortlessly fillet poultry, meat, and fish with minimal wastage
- Crafted to meet Rockwell test standards and tempered with a hardness scale of HRC 56 to 57
- Comes with a hairline finish taper ground cutting edge for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Weighted and balanced blades designed with trilobal handles, rounded back, and ergonomic bolster for superior grip and hand comfort
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Scanpan Classic Knife range
|Construction||German stainless steel|
|Cleaning and care||Dishwasher safe|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Superbly balanced and unbelievably sharp, it cut effortlessly.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Excellent knife, slides right through the meat. Easy to handle and looks great. As always great customer service.
Scanpan Classic Boning Knife 15cm
47% Off RRP