EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
The Progressive Collapsible Cupcake & Cake Carrier conveniently transports up to 24 cupcakes or a whole layered cake. This set includes two foldable cupcake stands, a base for holding whole cakes, and a snap-on lid. When expanded, this carrier has enough height to carry cupcakes topped with plenty of frosting. The removable stands with foldable legs also have smart finger indents to make it easier to remove each cupcake. Its handy collapsible feature makes the carrier easy to store without taking up too much space. This carrier is made of sturdy BPA-free plastic that is also dishwasher safe.
- Set includes a base, two cupcake trays, and a see-through cover with three snap-on locks that are all made of BPA-free plastic
- Two-tiered cupcake and cake carrier can hold up to 24 standard-size cupcakes or one 25cm round layered cake or one 23cm square cake
- Expanded height gives ample room to store cupcakes with plenty of frosting on top
- Removable trays feature finger indents to make it easier to remove the cupcakes without damaging them
- Cupcake trays have three foldable legs that nest inside the carrier, while the cover can be compressed to reduce the carrier size by one-third of its original height
- Base has a convenient slicing guide to help you serve whole cakes in even portions
- Takes little storage space and easy to clean in the dishwasher
|Construction||Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polypropylene (P/P),|
and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
|Dimensions||Collapsed: 40cm (diameter) x 12cm (height)|
Expanded: 40cm (diameter) x 24cm (height)
|Capacity||24 cupcakes or a 25cm round layered cake or 23cm square cake|
|Colour||Red, white, and clear|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Works for me
I bought this carrier after reading the good reviews and I haven't been disappointed. A fraction of the price of other carriers, folds down for storage, but agree with other review, that it's a shame the cupcake holder tray doesn't lock in (it slides around if the top is off). Otherwise really great product.
READ MORE REVIEWS
I bought one of these and a Wilton Round Cake Carrier as gifts.
Have to admit I wasn't that rapt with this one.
Quite large, (diameter wise) and takes a bit of tugging to expand it.Not keen on the colour.
Even though the Wilton is not as versatile it's a much prettier carrier, feels like better quality and I just find it more appealing for a cake.
In saying all that though, for a young Mum who is constantly providing the class with cupcakes it would probably be great.
Progressive Prepworks Collapsible Cupcake & Cake Carrier 24
27% Off RRP