EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
There will no more wasted fruits and vegetables at home when you can have them preserved in the 5L Mortier Pilon Fermentation Crock. Designed for your larger batches of fermented food, this glass jar is perfect for whipping up kimchi or sauerkraut for sharing or gifting. Spread probiotic goodness and enjoy the tangy flavours of your very own fermented recipe made in this handy crock from Mortier Pilon.
- Versatile glass crock that creates the ideal fermenting environment when making larger batches of homemade pickles, sauerkraut, kimchi, and more
- Includes a 5L fermentation crock, ceramic weight, wax pencil for labelling, and a booklet containing thoroughly tested recipes
- Specially made crock that let carbon dioxide produced during fermentation to escape through a water seal
- Made of non-reactive glass and plastic for a safe, hygienic fermentation process
- Clear body allows you to view and check the day-to-day fermentation progress easily
- Significantly lighter than most fermentation crocks, making it easier to carry, store, and clean
- Makes a great addition to your 500ml Mortier Pilon Mason Jars.
|Construction||100% glass and BPA-free plastic|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only in lukewarm water|
Do not use hot or boiling water for cleaning
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Mortier Pilon Fermentation Crock 5L
21% Off RRP