EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Serve up the Sunday roast with the help of the 15cm Messermeister Oliva Elite Carving Fork Straight. Ideal accompaniment to the Messermeister Oliva Elite carving knife, this carving fork is perfect for assisting in carving roasts as well as transferring to a serving platter. And with its beautiful olive wood handle and fully-forged fork tines, you can ensure that this vintage-style fork will firmly hold your meat in place for carving, slicing and serving every time.
- Made from a single piece of hammer-forged German stainless carbon alloy to produce a stronger blade
- Resists stains and corrosion, holds edge retention and is easy to sharpen
- Handcrafted by fourth generation knife artisans in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany
- Features a beautiful Mediterranean olive wood handle that is comfortable to hold and well-balanced
- Ideal to use with the Messermeister Oliva Elite carving knife for steady carving, slicing and serving of your roasts
|Construction||1.4116 German stainless carbon alloy (blade) and olive wood (handle)|
|Cleaning and care|
Hand wash with warm, soapy water then rinse and dry immediately
Oil the wooden handle with food-safe mineral oil as needed
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty |
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Messermeister Oliva Elite Carving Fork Straight 15cm
30% Off RRP