EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Thinking of a creative way to serve your homemade desserts? Why not make it colourful, too, using the Maxwell & Williams Pete Cromer Coaster? Featuring a striking azure kingfisher painting, this glazed square tile works as a unique plate for your lemon squares, tartlets, or mini cupcakes. With great treats on a charming ceramic coaster, your guests will surely have a hard time saying no to a second helping.
- Vibrant coaster made of ceramic tile with a smooth, glazed finish and cork bottom to keep it from sliding
- Designed with a wildlife-inspired drawing made by Pete Cromer, a contemporary Australian artist renowned for his bold art and glowing colours
- Versatile liner to protect your surfaces from wet glasses, drips, and scratches
- Perfect accessory to add a pop of colour on your dining table
- Comes in other eye-catching designs
- Collect other mugs and coasters from the Maxwell & Williams Pete Cromer range
|Construction||Ceramic and cork|
|Dimensions||9.5cm x 0.8cm|
|Cleaning and care||Wipe clean|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Gorgeous arty coasters
Love these coasters, beautiful artwork and such a cheery feel.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Bright, cheery, practical
I bought four of these (Echidna, Galah, Cockatoo, Kookaburra). They're in bright, cheery colours, simple-but-lovely designs that put me in a pleasant mood every time I put my coffee down. It helps they're so easy to clean too.
Maxwell & Williams Pete Cromer Ceramic Square Tile Coaster Azure Kingfisher
20% Off RRP