EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Add some style to your usual afternoon tea by accentuating your lovely spread with the Maxwell & Williams Marini Ferlazzo Tea Towel. Line your scone basket or serving tray with this cotton accessory and let the beautifully drawn wombat add interest to your table. It even works as a great-looking placemat or a teapot warmer. Make it easier to entertain your guests and set your table with ease using this versatile tea towel from Maxwell & Williams.
- Beautifully designed tea towel made of soft and sturdy Indian cotton twill
- Features an intricately hand-drawn animal design with blooms and foliage in traditional nib and Indian ink, designed in collaboration with Melbourne artist Nathan Ferlazzo
- Ideal for covering food to keep it warm, dish drying, or wiping your hands
- Lightweight and versatile kitchen towel that is easy to wash and clean
- Decorative essential perfect for brightening up your kitchen space
- Mix with a matching dish and plate from the Marini Ferlazzo range
|Construction||100% Indian cotton|
|Dimensions||50cm x 70cm|
|Cleaning and care||Machine washable|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Maxwell & Williams Marini Ferlazzo Tea Towel 50x70cm Wombat
0% Off RRP