EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
When you want a quick yet yummy treat to satisfy your sweet tooth, mug cakes baked using the Maxwell & Williams Marini Ferlazzo Mug will surely do the trick. Pour your favourite cake batter into this durable mug, pop it in the microwave, and bake until set. And while this dessert tastes better with ice cream on top, the beautifully drawn kookaburra on this mug makes the perfect accent to your delicious creation.
- Made from high-quality fine bone china that is resistant to chipping and lasts for a long time
- Beautifully crafted collectible sharing a portion of its royalties to support wildlife conservation efforts worldwide
- Features a hand-drawn animal design with blooms and foliage in great detail, designed in collaboration with Melbourne artist Nathan Ferlazzo
- Generously sized mug ideal for your hot beverages, soups, and desserts
- Makes a great gift or addition to your growing mug collection
- Mix with a matching dish and plate from the Marini Ferlazzo range
|Construction||Fine bone china|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
By far my favourite mug design, I love making tea in it! People always asking me where I got it from!
READ MORE REVIEWS
Beautiful mugs! Gorgeous design!
I've nearly bought the whole collection, these beautiful mugs impress all my guests and look amazing on display! Best mug design I've ever seen. Great gift idea!
Maxwell & Williams Marini Ferlazzo Mug 450ml Kookaburra
0% Off RRP