EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Bring in Nathan Ferlazzo’s intricate craftsmanship to your kitchen with this Maxwell & Williams Marini Ferlazzo Birds Tea Towel. Adorned with a hand-drawn pelican, the absorbent towel is perfect for keeping benchtops clean or washed plates dry. Complement this collectible piece with a matching mug or wrap it up as a gift.
- Soft and sturdy tea towel made of Indian cotton twill
- Beautifully crafted collectible sharing a portion of its royalties to support wildlife conservation efforts worldwide
- Features an intricately hand-drawn bird design with blooms and foliage in traditional nib and Indian ink highlighted with a pop of colour
- Designed in collaboration with Melbourne artist Nathan Ferlazzo
- Ideal for covering food to keep it warm, dish drying, or wiping your hands
- Mix with a matching mug from the Marini Ferlazzo range
||100% Indian cotton
||50cm x 70cm
|Cleaning and care
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Maxwell & Williams Marini Ferlazzo Birds Tea Towel 50x70cm Pelican
0% Off RRP