EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
What makes a food processor extraordinary? When you can use it for cooking, too, of course. And with the impressive induction system of the Magimix Cook Expert, you can boil your carrots and puree them into a soup using just one pot. From prep work to actual cooking, the Magimix Cook Expert is truly one kitchen essential that does it all.
Equipped with 12 automatic programmes that let you cook or process your food
The tinted base ensure to block off harmful UV rays from your coffee beans or tea leaves for fresher and more tasteful brew every time.
Multifunction, allow you to effortlessly carry out several tasks in quick succession: mixing, chopping, grating, slicing.
- Cook pot and food processor in one that includes a metal bowl with glass lid, three transparent bowls, a steamer basket, an egg whisk, 2mm and 4mm slicing and grating discs, a universal blade, metal blade, spatula, kitchen scale that measures from 2g to 10kg, and a recipe book with more than 300 ideas
- Equipped with 12 automatic programmes that let you cook or process your food
- Designed with a 30C to 140C induction heating system that allows you steam, simmer, saute, and more
- Comes with an easy-to-use full-colour digital interface for selecting and setting up cooking or processing functions
- Keeps your food warm for 2 hours and saves energy by switching to automatic standby mode after 2 to 8 minutes
- Works with a free Cook Expert app where you can create shopping lists, watch recipe demos, find user-contributed recipes, and more
Item not available for international shipping
|Construction||Stainless steel, glass, and 100% BPA-free plastic|
|Capacity||1.2L (mini bowl), 2.6L (midi bowl), and 3.6L (main bowl)|
|Dimensions||33.5cm x 39cm x 37cm|
|Cleaning and care||Bowls and blades are dishwasher safe|
Use automatic rinsing function
Wipe the motor base with a clean damp cloth
|Warranty||30 years or 1000 hours of motor use|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Quiet and Intuitive
Compared to some other thermo appliances the Magimix Cook Expert is super quiet even when using at the highest speed level. The intuitive LCD display makes navigation the functions a breeze from pre-programmed pastry functions to switching to the food processor.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Cooks Enough for the Family
I love my Magimix Cook Expert, it can do everything from cooking, whisking, dough, slice, grate and much more. It's fast, easy to use & can cook enough to feed my large family.
Magimix Cook Expert Chrome
13% Off RRP