EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
What makes a food processor extraordinary? When you can use it for cooking, too, of course. And with the impressive induction system of the Magimix Cook Expert, you can boil your carrots and puree them into a soup using just one pot. From prep work to actual cooking, the Magimix Cook Expert is truly one kitchen essential that does it all.
Equipped with 12 automatic programmes that let you cook or process your food
The tinted base ensure to block off harmful UV rays from your coffee beans or tea leaves for fresher and more tasteful brew every time.
Multifunction, allow you to effortlessly carry out several tasks in quick succession: mixing, chopping, grating, slicing.
All Magimix products (except Power Blenders) and parts are designed and made in France, making them the most reliable and high-quality products to this day.
- Cook pot and food processor in one that includes a metal bowl with glass lid, three transparent bowls, a steamer basket, an egg whisk, 2mm and 4mm slicing and grating discs, a universal blade, metal blade, spatula, kitchen scale that measures from 2g to 10kg, and a recipe book with more than 300 ideas
- Equipped with 12 automatic programmes that let you cook or process your food
- Designed with a 30C to 140C induction heating system that allows you steam, simmer, saute, and more
- Comes with an easy-to-use full-colour digital interface for selecting and setting up cooking or processing functions
- Keeps your food warm for 2 hours and saves energy by switching to automatic standby mode after 2 to 8 minutes
- Works with a free Cook Expert app where you can create shopping lists, watch recipe demos, find user-contributed recipes, and more
Item not available for international shipping
|Construction||Stainless steel, glass, and 100% BPA-free plastic|
|Capacity||1.2L (mini bowl), 2.6L (midi bowl), and 3.6L (main bowl)|
|Dimensions||33.5cm x 39cm x 37cm|
|Cleaning and care||Bowls and blades are dishwasher safe|
Use automatic rinsing function
Wipe the motor base with a clean damp cloth
|Warranty||30 years or 1000 hours of motor use|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Fantastic multi cooker, highly recommended
I bought this Magimix Cook Expert in January after checking the online reviews regarding all the brands and went for a Magimix C.E demon at Kitchen Warehouse. It can process every task. I like to mince free range chicken meat or pork meat, then I can also cook on the same stainless steel double insulated bowl. It is also very good to fry sesame and mince it on the same machine which is better than using a good brand blender.
It will be good if Magimix will provide Chinese or Asian cookbook for this machine in the future.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Magimix Cook Expert
The Magimix Cook Expert is all I imagined it would be the large cooking bowl is great for big families the steamer is also large enough for steaming lots of vegies, chicken & fish and it is lovely and quiet worth the money.
Magimix Cook Expert Chrome
11% Off RRP
What makes a food processor extraordinary When you can use it for cooking too of course. And with the impressive induction system of the Magimix Cook Expert you can boil your carrots and puree them into a soup using just one pot. From prep work to actual cooking the Magimix Cook Expert is truly one kitchen essential that does it all.