EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Whenever you want to make a quick vegetable saute, the black Magimix Cook Expert is all you need to get it done. Be it chopping your ingredients or cooking them quickly in oil, this exceptional processor and cooker in one has your home cooking needs covered from start to finish. And when you need dessert to go with your delicious meal, simply switch to a clean bowl and whisk and let this all-around kitchen assistant help you satisfy your sweet tooth.
Multifunction, allow you to effortlessly carry out several tasks in quick succession: mixing, chopping, grating, slicing.
Equipped with 12 automatic programmes that let you cook or process your food
All Magimix products (except Power Blenders) and parts are designed and made in France, making them the most reliable and high-quality products to this day.
Item not available for international shipping
- Cook pot and food processor in one that includes a metal bowl with glass lid, three transparent bowls, a steamer basket, an egg whisk, 2mm and 4mm slicing and grating discs, a universal blade, metal blade, spatula, kitchen scale that measures from 2g to 10kg, and a recipe book with more than 300 ideas
- Designed with a 30C to 140C induction heating system that allows you steam, simmer, saute, and more
- Comes with an easy-to-use full-colour digital interface for selecting and setting up cooking or processing functions
- Keeps your food warm for 2 hours and saves energy by switching to automatic standby mode after 2 to 8 minutes
- Works with a free Cook Expert app where you can create shopping lists, watch recipe demos, find user-contributed recipes, and more
|Construction||Stainless steel, glass, and 100% BPA-free plastic|
|Capacity||1.2L (mini bowl), 2.6L (midi bowl), and 3.6L (main bowl)|
|Dimensions||33.5cm x 39cm x 37cm|
|Cleaning and care||Bowls and blades are dishwasher safe|
Use automatic rinsing function
Wipe the motor base with a clean damp cloth
|Warranty||30 years or 1000 hours of motor use|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Magimix Cook Expert
Just bought so learning how to use the cook bowl. Look forward to mastering it to make life in the kitchen much easier.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Fantastic multi cooker, highly recommended
I bought this Magimix Cook Expert in January after checking the online reviews regarding all the brands and went for a Magimix C.E demon at Kitchen Warehouse. It can process every task. I like to mince free range chicken meat or pork meat, then I can also cook on the same stainless steel double insulated bowl. It is also very good to fry sesame and mince it on the same machine which is better than using a good brand blender.
It will be good if Magimix will provide Chinese or Asian cookbook for this machine in the future.
Magimix Cook Expert Black
9% Off RRP
Whenever you want to make a quick vegetable saute the black Magimix Cook Expert is all you need to get it done. Be it chopping your ingredients or cooking them quickly in oil this exceptional processor and cooker in one has your home cooking needs covered from start to finish. And when you need dessert to go with your delicious meal simply switch to a clean bowl and whisk and let this allaround kitchen assistant help you satisfy your sweet tooth.