EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
From spicy salsas to home-baked bread, you will be one well-rounded cook with the help of the Magimix 5200XL Food Processor in matte chrome. A simple switch of its functional accessories lets you try a myriad of recipes, be it appetisers or desserts. With this versatile processor, you are sure to have the confidence to do even challenging new dishes at home.
The three BPA-free bowls let you work a variety of tasks from chopping herbs to slicing cucumbers to kneading dough.
Batch bake or cook for your deep freeze, this ultimate kitchen workhorse gives you all the flexibility you need.
Its handy storage container lets you conveniently keep all accessories organised in one place whilst saving space.
- Multifunctional food processor that includes three bowls (3.6L, 2.6L, and 1.2L) with extra-large feed tube, one knife blade, one mini blade, reversible slicing and grating discs, one dough blade, one egg whisk, one blendermix attachment, one spatula, a large storage box, and a recipe book with ideas from appetisers to desserts
- Comes with a powerful 1100W induction motor that lets you process your food within a short amount of time
- Easy-to-navigate machine that operates by simply pressing three soft-touch buttons
- Versatile kitchen workhorse that can mix, chop, slice, grate, juice, knead, and more
- Large bowl capacity lets you process up to a 1kg of brioche or bread dough, 1.8L of soup or juice, 1.4kg of meat or carrots, and eight egg whites
- Works with other optional accessories for additional functions and to expand your kitchen creativity
|Construction||Stainless steel and BPA-free polycarbonate|
|Capacity||3.6L (main bowl), 2.6L (midi bowl), and 1.2L (mini bowl)|
|Dimensions||21cm x 26cm x 41cm|
|Cleaning and care||Bowls, lids, and removable parts are dishwasher safe|
Wipe the base with a clean damp cloth
30-year motor guarantee
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Service great, quick delivery, used processor a couple of times thus far and very happy with my decision to purchase this machine, after lots of research!
READ MORE REVIEWS
A true work horse
After lots of reading researching different brands of foods processors I settled on the magimix.
It_Ñés has been a true work horse for my kitchen. 11 kgs yes is a good weight but it compact base and height made up for me that. The 4 rubber feet hold it in position on the bench.
I bought the whole range of accessories and are so pleased I did it has given me the ability to slice beat juice chop mince blend.
Many years of great cooking assistance.
Magimix 5200XL Food Processor Matte Chrome w/ XL Feed Tube
17% Off RRP