EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
From one-pan dinners to delectable baked desserts, any tasty meal for sharing gets done in a flash on this 30cm Lodge Seasoned Steel Skillet. Thanks to its wider, smooth surface, you can easily sear multiple fillets or make a larger batch of your famous bolognese. Make it easier for others to enjoy your great recipes with the help of this hard-wearing Lodge skillet.
- Has been preseasoned in the foundry and is ready to use upon purchase
- Made of heavy-gauge carbon steel that allows fast heat reaction and adjustment
- Significantly lighter than cast iron but still ensures lifetime durability and cooking versatility
- Steel-riveted and angled handle lets you flip, shake, or pour with ease, while the hole at the end allows hanging for storage
- Constructed with a smoother surface for easier seasoning and better food release that improves with use
- Suitable for induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, and can be used in the oven, on the grill, and over the campfire
- Equip your home kitchen with other cookware from Lodge Seasoned Steel range
|Construction||100% carbon steel|
|Dimensions||53cm x 30cm x 9cm|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush|
Rinse then dry completely
Season with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Love my Lodge!
Lodge are my favourite cookware to use and the seasoned steel range is no exception. The quality is excellent as always, so versatile and absolutely easy to use. Cleaning up seems a little fussy when you're used to modern cookware, but after a couple of uses, it's a breeze.
Used this morning to make a European style breakfast, cooked to perfection and taste was amazing. When I buy cookware, how it performs is important but equally so is value for money and longevity. I know I can use this pan in my kitchen, on a bbq or over an open camp fire and it will do the job equally well. And they will last my life time. That's what I call value for money!
Extremely happy with this pan. Not affiliated with Lodge in anyway, just love their stuff.
READ MORE REVIEWS
I started with Lodge cast pans but thought I would try the steel. I have not been disappointed and now have all three sizes, they are easy to clean, quick to warm up and now find that I use them more than the cast iron pans.
Lodge Seasoned Steel Skillet 30cm
46% Off RRP