EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
DescriptionNew cast iron may show marks on the surface called drip. This is naturally caused by seasoning and curing during production. It is perfectly safe and will disappear with regular use and care.
Whenever craving strikes, your all-time-favourite classic dishes will always be easy to make to satisfy it, thanks to a lasting pan like the 30cm Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet. Be it your kids well-loved mac and cheese for dinner or a warm chicken pot pie, this versatile cast iron is up for all things comforting and delicious. And with highly durable handles, serving your home-cooked meals from oven to table is convenient, too.
- Has been preseasoned in the foundry and is ready to use upon purchase
- Made of quality cast iron that allows even heat distribution and heat retention
- High quality construction and design ensure lifetime durability and functionality
- Versatile cast iron crafted with pouring spouts and helper handle for easier serving
- Designed with a loop handle for safe food transfer and hanging when not in use
- Suitable for induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops
- Can be used in the oven, on the grill, and over the campfire
- Equip your home kitchen with the full range of Lodge cast iron cookware and accessories
|Dimensions||46cm x 30.5cm x 6cm|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush|
Rinse then dry completely
Rub its inside and out with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Wonderful quality for the price
We use this almost daily and it cooks wonderfully!
READ MORE REVIEWS
Best pan, love it!
I purchased this a couple of months ago and I absolutely love it. Gets better and better with every use.
It's amazing with cooking a steak!!
A quick wash, dry on the stove and a light coating of oil and its ready to go!! Absolutely love it! So glad I purchased it..
Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet 30cm
29% Off RRP