EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
DescriptionNew cast iron may show marks on the surface called drip. This is naturally caused by seasoning and curing during production. It is perfectly safe and will disappear with regular use and care.
Your special weekend breakfast with the family deserve the perfect pan for cooking anything delicious like the 26cm Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet. With its premium cast iron surface, you can easily prepare a fluffy bacon frittata on the stovetop to the oven or give your French toast a crisp top. And with a simple wash, dry, and season, you and your kids will enjoy having the Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet for years of delightful home cooking.
- Has been preseasoned in the foundry and is ready to use upon purchase
- Made of quality cast iron that allows even heat distribution and heat retention
- High quality construction and design ensure lifetime durability and functionality
- Versatile cast iron crafted with pouring spouts and helper handle for easier serving
- Designed with a loop handle for safe food transfer and hanging when not in use
- Suitable for induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops
- Can be used in the oven, on the grill, and over the campfire
- Equip your home kitchen with the full range of Lodge cast iron cookware and accessories
|Dimensions||40cm x 26cm x 5cm|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush|
Rinse then dry completely
Rub its inside and out with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
THIS PAN IS MY FAV!
Hopefully going to be keeping this for a lifetime! Followed the instructions and it is sooooo easy to keep clear and ready to make some amazing food!
READ MORE REVIEWS
Had been looking for a cast iron skillet for months but didn't want to pay well over $100 like most are. This one for under $100 is perfect. Exactly what we wanted!
Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet 26cm
23% Off RRP