EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
DescriptionNew cast iron may show marks on the surface called drip. This is naturally caused by seasoning and curing during production. It is perfectly safe and will disappear with regular use and care.
Roasted chicken for dinner? Make sure to have a delicious side dish to pair it with using the 16cm Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet. Thanks to the versatility of this pan, you can bake a creamy potato gratin in the oven or saute mushrooms on the stovetop. Delight your family every time by combining your love for eating satisfying meals with the lasting functionality of this Lodge skillet.
- Has been seasoned with oil for easy and natural food release that improves with reuse
- Made of quality cast iron that allows even heat distribution and heat retention
- High quality construction and design ensure lifetime durability and functionality
- Versatile cast iron crafted with pouring spouts for easier serving
- Designed with a loop handle for safe food transfer and hanging when not in use
- Suitable for induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops
- Can be used in the oven, on the grill, and over the campfire
- Equip your home kitchen with the full range of Lodge cast iron cookware and accessories
|Dimensions||25cm x 16cm x 3cm|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush|
Rinse then dry completely
Rub its inside and out with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Great quality...just very small. It was hard to imagine the size although I used a tape measure to envisage it but the 16cm pan is tiny. Prob. good for sauces, scrambled eggs for 1 etc.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Well priced for cast iron
Excellent for a couple of eggs but won't fit much else. Great a single breakfast. Amazing quality and cooks very well.
Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet 16cm
14% Off RRP