EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
DescriptionNew cast iron may show marks on the surface called drip. This is naturally caused by seasoning and curing during production. It is perfectly safe and will disappear with regular use and care.
Hosting a small burger party at home? No need to set up the grill when you can use your stovetop and the Lodge Logic Cast Iron Reversible Grill. Toast your bread buns using the flat griddle then switch to the ribbed side to cook your patties. With its wide cooking surface, you can even squeeze in some tomatoes and mushrooms for a more flavourful burger bite.
- Has been preseasoned in the foundry and is ready to use upon purchase
- Made of quality cast iron that allows even heat distribution and heat retention
- High quality construction and design ensure lifetime durability and cooking versatility
- Constructed with a reversible smooth griddle and ridged grill sides
- Fits on two stovetop burners to sear, fry, and grill your food
- Designed with two grip handles for safe food transfer and hanging when not in use
- Suitable for induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops
- Can be used in the oven, on the grill, and over the campfire
- Equip your home kitchen with the full range of Lodge cast iron cookware and accessories
|Dimensions||43cm x 24cm x 2cm|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush|
Rinse then dry completely
Rub its inside and out with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Fabulous grill plate
I purchased this grill for my stove top but decided to try it out on my Weber barbecue. It fit perfectly and maintained an even heat which cut my cooking time in half. Now I need to buy another for indoors!
READ MORE REVIEWS
Cast Iron Grill
WOW. So easy to use. I have a standard 90cm Westinghouse Gas range with center Wok Ring. I use the Grill on the smaller right hand side burners and its sits very well on the trivets.
Turn on high, both burners for about 2 to 3 minutes to get the heat into the grill. Turn down the heat to your required range and then start cooking. For all meats I recommend rubbing in a very small amount of oil first before placing on the Grill. The cook more evenly and a better Grilling mark is achieved.
Turn it over for pancakes or other flat style cooking. Use the same method to heat and then turn down. Pancakes are magic. Light amount of butter on the grill and then cook. Perfect either side.
Overall. Very easy to use. Cleaning is a breeze. Light soak in a sink of hot soapy water then a light soft brush.
I recommend this Cast Iron Grill to anyone. Price is right and a superior product.
Lodge Logic Cast Iron Reversible Grill 43x24cm
14% Off RRP