EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
New cast iron may show marks on the surface called drip. This is naturally caused by seasoning and curing during production. It is perfectly safe and will disappear with regular use and care.
Pair your love for the outdoors with the perfect pot like the 4.7L Lodge Logic Cast Iron Dutch Oven to cook delicious camping meals. Whether its a spicy jambalaya or warm baked beans to match your grilled meats, this cast iron is up for any cookout recipe. And with such a large cooking capacity, preparing for a hungry crowd is just as easy.
- Has been preseasoned in the foundry and is ready to use upon purchase
- Made of quality cast iron that allows even heat distribution and heat retention
- High quality construction and design ensure lifetime durability and functionality
- Versatile cast iron with lid and generous 4.7L capacity for cooking meals for the family or party
- Moulded side loop handles allow safe transfer from stovetop to oven
- Suitable for induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops
- Can be used in the oven, on the grill, and over the campfire
- Equip your home kitchen with the full range of Lodge cast iron cookware and accessories
|Dimensions||32cm x 26cm x 11cm|
32cm x 26cm x 15cm (with lid)
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush|
Rinse then dry completely
Rub its inside and out with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Great product - and larger than it looks!
I wasn't convinced on this product before I bought it, but it roasted my vegetables perfectly (right caramelisation with no burning or sticking). I then added liquid to the same pot to make my soup and basically made a large batch of soup with one dish! Absolutely brilliant and would recommend.
READ MORE REVIEWS
cooking up a storm!
Lodge cast iron dutch oven caught my interest at a sourdough bread demonstration. At first I was apprehensive on the frequency of use as it is heavy and worried about 'the trouble' in cleaning the oven after use. We first use it for a pork shoulder. We were so impressed on the result. We never had meat cooked so tender! Next we had turkey and we were so worried that the potatoes would stick to the bottom of the oven. Once again, we were so amazed that the vegetables never get burnt! There was no mess to clean up. Cooking with the dutch oven has become our weekend routine. I am so happy with this product and glad to have purchased this instead of an enamel dutch oven after some research online. Stick with the traditional!
Lodge Logic Cast Iron Dutch Oven 4.7L
14% Off RRP