EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
No need to take every pot and pan out every time you need to cook something special for the family when you have the 26cm Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Casserole. With this large 5.3L cast iron, one-pot wonders are always perfect any time of the day, from chicken and rice casserole for lunch to meatball pasta for dinner. And with its enamelled interior, cleanup after your satisfying meal is also effortless.
Serve your food in style and in coordination with Le Creuset cookware range in marseille blue.
Its vibrant colour not only livens up your table but make any dish a worthy, eye-catching centerpiece.
The tight-fitting lid with oven-safe knob locks in the flavours and moisture in your food every time.
- Robust cast iron material requires no seasoning, cooks evenly, and maintains heat more efficiently
- Heavy-duty sand-coloured enamel interior is easy to clean and resists chipping and stains
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture and comes with an oven-proof stainless steel knob
- Large loop handles on two sides provide balance and a more secure grip
- Generous 5.3L capacity is ideal for cooking a range of dishes good for six people
- Produces delectable meals on any stovetop including induction, in the oven, or under the grill
- Create a coordinated kitchen space with the full range of Le Creuset marseille blue cookware and accessories
|Construction||Enamelled cast iron|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited warranty|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
You Get What You Pay For?
I, nay- we, have put off buying a damn "Le Creuset" for over 20 years. We persevered with no-name knock-offs for years. Had to buy quite a few of those. We tried Staub and the other Frech variant, Le Chasseur (I'm sure I forgot a vowel in there somewhere?!) They're all just "cast-iron" pots, yeah? Well, our 18th wedding anniversary came around (porcelain)- . let's do this. Grabbed the "cool mint" in the Big Dawg 28cm. Now I'm singing the praises of these. Does everything you've ever read about in other 5-Star reviews. The kicker for me was dealing with Kitchen Warehouse. You guys rock. Coincidentally, there was a mid-season sale on (direct from Le Creuset), & I was a day late when I finally decided to spend the bikkies- trying to buy from them. I pleaded my case, but they didn't want to know me. (So, my research time was about to cost me an extra $200-odd)- Anyway- kitchenwarehouse still had the sale prices. They had the colour. They had the size. They shipped it in time. Just brilliant! 5/5 for sure, and now shopping for Mum's Day gift... oh yeah, the French Oven is seriously awesome.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Absolutely fantastic French oven
What can I say. Does not get any better than this, I've always wanted a Le Creuset oven, we used this the day it arrived for a chicken dish from my great great Aunties recipe book and it never tasted so good, beef casserole a few nights ago, mmmmm, awesome cookware with fantastic looks, five big smiley stars from us. :)
Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Casserole 26cm - 5.3L Marseille Blue
20% Off RRP