EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Making the kids favourite blueberry muffins is definitely easier when you use the Le Creuset Professional Spoon Spatula for mixing. Its semi-rigid spatula head lets you scrape around the bowl and mix everything to perfection. And with its special spoon-shaped feature, transferring your batter into your prepared tin is just as effortless.
- Made of premium quality silicone shaped with a straight edge for saute pans, a curved edge for saucepans, and a deep bowl for scooping
- Ideal for mixing, breaking up ingredients, or getting into tight corners
- Silicone spatula is resistant to heat up to 250C and will not scratch surfaces, making it ideal for stovetop cooking and your non-stick cookware
- Spatula head can be detached from the wooden handle for easy and thorough cleaning
- Patented unique elliptical handle comes with three grip rings and a flared end for added control when mixing
- Hole at the end of the handle makes the spatula easy to hang and store
- Create a coordinated kitchen space with the full range of Le Creuset satin black cookware and accessories
|Construction||Silicone and wood|
|Dimensions||32cm (length) x 5.5cm (spatula width)|
|Cleaning and care||Spatula head is dishwasher safe|
Handwash the wooden handle
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Were not sure if this spatula would suit our purpose, but it has and is more versatile than we expected. Very pleased.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Useful kitchen accessory
Bought this to use with my recent Le Creuset cast iron pots and it is an easy to use spoon-shaped spatula. I didn't give it 5 stars as I also bought the Scanpan Spectrum Balance Slotted Spoon Blue and this has become my go-to kitchen tool, whereas this LC spatula I use only when needed.
Le Creuset Professional Spoon Spatula Satin Black
20% Off RRP
Making the kids favourite blueberry muffins is definitely easier when you use the Le Creuset Professional Spoon Spatula for mixing. Its semirigid spatula head lets you scrape around the bowl and mix everything to perfection. And with its special spoonshaped feature transferring your batter into your prepared tin is just as effortless.