EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Baking and serving a sticky, caramelised upside down apple pie to the same standard as a French Chef is an easy-to-master pleasure and could easily become your signature dessert! Superbly crafted, this versatile Tarte Tatin dish was individually sand moulded before being coated in Cerise coloured vitreous enamel and features large, easy grip handles with a stylish twist. Use it on any cooktop including induction, under the grill and in the oven and serve directly to the table, handling with oven gloves to protect your hands from the high heat retention of cast iron.
- Robust cast iron material requires no seasoning, cooks evenly, and maintains heat more efficiently
- Heavy-duty sand-coloured enamel interior is easy to clean and resists chipping and stains
- Large inverted handles on two sides allow you to safely turn out baked upside-down cakes, pies, and pastries
- Versatile dish that can be used for sauteing, roasting, or baking and can be served directly from oven to table
- Good 1.8L capacity is ideal for cooking a range of dishes good for three to four people
- Produces delectable meals on any stovetop including induction, in the oven, or under the grill
- Create a coordinated kitchen space with the full range of Le Creuset cerise cookware and accessories
|Construction||Enamelled cast iron|
|Dimensions||25cm (diameter) |
|Oven safe||Yes, up to 250C|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Made in||France |
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Superb tarte pan
It arrived within days of ordering - fantastic to cook with. Very happy generally.
READ MORE REVIEWS
I love my tarte tartin dish. I made my first apple tarte tartin on the weekend and it turns out perfectly. The handles make it so easy to flip out
Le Creuset Cast Iron Tarte Tatin Dish 25cm - 1.8L Cerise
20% Off RRP