EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
A last-minute potluck invite is no reason for worry when you can whip up something delicious using the Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel Rectangular Roaster. From a bigger batch of lasagne to sweet fruit crumble, this sleek baking pan has all the room you need to cook for a party crowd. Double or triple your wonderful recipes with ease with this heavy-duty roaster from Le Creuset.
Cooking for a party is always time-efficient and stress-free with this deep and generous roaster.
Its riveted cast handles make it safe and easy for you to remove a full roast out of the oven.
Versatile and elegant, this stainless steel roaster is perfect in the oven as well as on the table.
- Made out of a triple layer system (3-ply) where an aluminium core is bonded with two premium quality stainless steel for even heat conduction from base to rim
- Features a generous size perfect for holding and cooking a large amount of ingredients
- Versatile roaster for cooking traditional roasts and baking pastries that can go straight from oven to table
- Heavy-duty side handles are secured with stainless steel rivets and allow effortless food transfer
- Its magnetic stainless steel exterior makes it suitable for cooking on any stovetop including induction and in the oven
- Pair every delicious recipe with the right pots, pans, and accessories included in the Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel range
|Construction||Aluminium and stainless steel|
|Oven safe||Yes, up to 260C|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
I now have two of these roasting pans. I took the plunge and bought one 6 years ago and I ADORE this pan so much that I recently bought another. My older pan looks as good as the day I bought it and I use this pan a LOT. I have several roasting pans from all ranges (I love to cook) and I can’t stand them now, so I had to buy another Le Creuset pan recently. It heats evenly and cleans spectacularly well and maintains its super shiny lustre over the years. My roasts and vegetables don’t stick to it but also give great fond for making gravies and sauces. Works beautifully on the stovetop for making gravies after your roast is done. It was most definitely worth investing in this pan!
READ MORE REVIEWS
It pays in the long run to spend that little bit extra.......
Great roasting dish as I have le Creuset pots and frypan I took the plunge and spent that little bit extra for a quality pan ......and fits in a standard oven perfectly...... I purchased a cheaper one at first which did not fit my oven (my fault) for not measuring it first but the guys at Kitchenware direct took it back ....great service ....will buy again... very happy
Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel Rectangular Roaster
30% Off RRP