EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Time to show off your design skills and creative personality with Laguiole by Andre Verdier Debutant Serrated Knives. Simply pair your afternoon cup of tea with some hot cross buns and butter and let the calming St. Tropez coastal-inspired colours of this six-piece serrated knives brighten up your garden table in a very sophisticated way. Even a simple cuppa and buns can be this elegant, thanks to Laguiole by Andre Verdier.
- Set includes a wooden knife block and six serrated steak knives ideal for use with steak, fish, chicken, cheese, and bread
- Handcrafted from professional quality mirror polished stainless steel for durability and rust resistance
- Full tang blades with five-riveted, modern handles ensure good balance and long lasting condition
- Each piece features the trademark Laguiole Bee which is welded on all items
- Comes with a beautiful, custom-designed beech wooden knife block that fits well on all countertops
- Features St. Tropez coastal-inspired colours and distinctive shape that bring a touch of sophistication to any setting
- Makes a great set of serrated knives for casual and formal dining or a delightful present for home entertainers
|Construction||1.4034 stainless steel (blades), ABS (handles), and |
beechwood (cutlery box)
|Cleaning and care||Hand wash only|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Laguiole by Andre Verdier Debutant Serrated Knives 6pc St. Tropez
25% Off RRP