EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
If you are looking for a practical kitchen gadget for everyday use, the KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Mini Food Chopper in countour silver is the perfect alternative to large, bulky processors. This mini food chopper is equipped with two curved stainless steel blades that can chop and puree veggies, herbs, cheese, nuts, and fruits with ease. With this simple chopper, you will enjoy cooking whatever dish you please.
- Multifunctional food processing unit that comes with an 3.5 cups (830ml) work bowl, a lid with drizzle basin, and a multipurpose blade
- Equipped with a locking stainless steel blade, side handle and pour spout for easy serving
- Features a two-speed system with pulsing to get finely or coarsely chopped foods
- Drizzle basin allows you to add oils, juices, or liquid seasonings while chopping or mixing
- Compact and lightweight design is perfect for everyday use in the kitchen
- Perfect for making smaller batches of sauces, salsas, hummus, and more
|Construction||Stainless steel and BPA-free plastic|
|Dimensions||15cm (width) x 12.7cm (depth) x 20cm (height)|
|Capacity||830ml or 3.5 cups (work bowl)|
|Cleaning and care||Work bowl, lid, and blades are dishwasher safe (top rack) |
Wipe the base clean with a damp cloth
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Love this little processor. So quick to get the job done and quite powerful. My only question would be why didn't KitchenAid make this an attachment? It just seems a waste to have another motor when the kitchen aid itself could be running it like the pasta attachment or spiralizer. But otherwise I love it
READ MORE REVIEWS
KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Mini Food Chopper Contour Silver
23% Off RRP