EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
This 4.7L KitchenAid Frosted Bowl is a mixing bowl that doubles as a jug. With a generous capacity, this bowl allows ample room for mixing generous-sized cakes, Christmas puddings, jellies and mousses for everyone. Thanks to the ergonomically designed handle and large spout, you can also distribute mixture and liquids evenly among pans or into bowls to set.
- Spare work bowl for the KitchenAid Artisan KSM150 and KSM160, Platinum Collection KSM170, and 100 Year Retro KSM180 stand mixers
- Heavy duty bowl resists scratching, shattering, and discolouration even with frequent use and washing up
- Well-balanced handle provides comfort while easy-pour spout allows for smooth, drip-free pouring
- Makes a great replacement or extra bowl to save time rinsing in between mixing different ingredients
- Etched measurements on side are easy to read in millilitres and litres
||Frosted glass |
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Bought this bowl for my wife and is more thañ happy with it. Great bowl.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Check for cracks
I brought a Kitchenaid stand mixer last month and the frosted bowl came with it
After a few uses of the bowl I noticed it had cracked where the attachment is on the bottom of the bowl.
I returned this to Ktichenwarehouse and they replaced it with another bowl, after thoroughly checking the replacement bowl I found a chip in it, same place where my original bowl cracked. I asked if I can replace this bowl with a stainless steel bowl but they were only allowed to replace with the same frosted glass bowl. On the 3rd bowl now so far no cracks.
KitchenAid Frosted Glass Bowl for Tilt-Head Stand Mixer 4.7L
0% Off RRP