EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
If you're a serious baker who just loves to whip up goodies and treats, having the KitchenAid Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl as a spare for your KitchenAid K5 stand mixer is a must. This 4.8L mixing bowl is made from heavy gauge stainless steel and is designed to last in the kitchen for a long time. Baking sessions are so much fun when you have durable and functional bowls to manage all mixing and whipping every time.
Note Stand mixers are sold separately
- Spare work bowl suitable only for the KitchenAid K5 (KPM5) bowl-lift stand mixer
- Made of heavy-gauge stainless steel that can manage heavy doughs and thick batters
- Contoured, smooth handle provides comfort in transferring and pouring mixes into cups or baking pans
- Makes your stand mixer even more versatile when you need two bowls for a recipe
- Shiny exterior adds elegance to your mixer while flat base keeps bowl steady on counter
- Large 4.8L capacity can mix a dough for up to 9 dozen cookies, 4.5 loaves of bread or 3.17kg of mashed potatoes in a single batch
||Heavy-gauge stainless steel |
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Funtastic mixing bowl
Very happy with it
READ MORE REVIEWS
Why didn't I think of it before ?
I should have bought the spare bowl ages ago. It has made life easier in the kitchen. No more of transferring the butter mixture to another container so that I can use the bowl again for the eggs, with washing uo in between.
KitchenAid Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl for Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer 4.8L
0% Off RRP