EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Whipping up as many treats as you could for your kid's birthday party? Make sure to equip the kitchen with a spare bowl for Artisan KSM150 stand mixer. This KitchenAid Stainless Steel Mixing bowl is a great addition to your baking essentials, allowing you more flexibility as well as easier work when recipes call for separate mixing of ingredients. With its large 4.8L capacity, you are sure to mix big batches of cookies and a generous cake for the party.
Note Stand mixers are sold separately
- Spare work bowl for the KitchenAid Artisan KSM150 and KSM160, Platinum Collection KSM170, and 100 Year Retro KSM180 stand mixers.
- Made of heavy-gauge stainless steel that can manage heavy doughs and thick batters
- Contoured, smooth handle with finger ribs provides comfort in transferring and pouring mixes into cups or baking pans
- Makes your stand mixer even more versatile when you need two bowls for a recipe
- Shiny exterior adds elegance to your mixer while flat base keeps bowl steady on counter
- Large 4.8L capacity can mix a dough for up to 9 dozen cookies, 4.5 loaves of bread or 3.17kg of mashed potatoes in a single batch
||Heavy-gauge stainless steel |
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Kitchen Aid 4:8 l stainless steal mixing bowl
I purchased the stainless steel bowl because the glass mixing bowl is a little heavy, for me to use frequently.
Stainless Steel bowl is so light and easy for me to lift. My glass mixing bowl is really good as I can see if ingredients have mixed well so don’t need to keep stopping and checking all the time.
Thanks as well for the fast delivery and my goods were very well packed. Will buy again from vendor in the near future.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Highly Recommend a 2nd Bowl
As an avid home baker, I have been waiting for a sale to grab a 2nd bowl, love my kitchen aid it is the bomb and having a 2nd bowl is awesome!
KitchenAid Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl for Tilt-Head Stand Mixer 4.8L
0% Off RRP