EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
You do not have to settle on store-bought dried pasta when you can recreate them easily using your fresh dough and the KitchenAid Gourmet Pasta Press. Fit this pasta shaper into the hub of your stand mixer, feed the hopper with walnut-size dough balls, and move the cutter to slice your noodles. With this KitchenAid accessory, your delicious home-cooked fusilli dish is a feast for the eyes, too.
Stand mixers are sold separately.
Short spaghetti or long fusilli? With the built-in wire cutter, the length of your pasta is up to you.
Making homemade pasta is always exciting when you have six shaping discs to try and experiment with.
Your KitchenAid stand mixer plus the gourmet pasta press means fun in the kitchen and lots of pasta making.
- Made to fit the power hub of the following KitchenAid Stand Mixer models: Classic KSM45, Artisan KSM150, KSM160, and KSM177, Platinum Collection KSM170, 100 Year Retro KSM180, and Pro Line KSM7581
- Includes a pasta press housing, a pasta ring, a cutter, an auger, a dough pusher, six pasta plates, a cleaning tool, and accessory storage case
- Turns your fresh pasta dough into spaghetti, fusilli, bucatini, large macaroni, rigatoni, and small macaroni
- Built-in wire cutter gives you full control on how short or long your pasta should be
- Perfect for making homemade pasta bakes, soups, and salads
- Innovative accessory that adds more function to your KitchenAid stand mixer
- Compact design makes it easy to clean and store
|Construction||Stainless steel and plastic|
|Cleaning and care||Pasta ring, auger, and dough pusher are dishwasher safe (top rack)|
Handwash the housing, cutter, and pasta plates
Use the cleaning tool to remove smaller pieces of dried dough
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
So much fun!
This pasta press spent three years on my wish list before I finally decided to get it and I'm so glad I did! It's incredibly easy to use and I had mountains of macaroni in no time at all. Even the little kids got involved with using the wire cutter to cut the pasta as it's extruded through. We had heaps of fun! Fairly easy to clean but it can be a bit finicky to get the dried pasta out of the press. Expensive but worth it!
READ MORE REVIEWS
KitchenAid Gourmet Pasta Press w/ 6 Plates Attachment
0% Off RRP