EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Having a large-capacity bowl that's designed for storage is a genuine convenience. With the KitchenAid Glass Mixing Bowl with a perfectly fitting lid is always better than plastic wrap. While this bowl has both standard and metric measurements moulded into the side, the accurate pouring spout also minimises spills and drips, so it's smart and tidy. Use it for frequent baking sessions or for the occasional whipping up of delicious treats, and develop more of your pastry-making skills.
- Spare work bowl for the KitchenAid Classic KSM45, Artisan KSM150, KSM160, and KSM177, Platinum Collection KSM170, and 100 Year Retro KSM180 stand mixers
- Durable bowl resist stains, scratching, and shattering and is also safe in the dishwasher, freezer, and microwave
- Removable base secures the bowl to the stand mixer for a more efficient use
- Tight-fitting silicone lid lets you cover mixes for later use and storage in the fridge
- Well-balanced handle provides comfort while easy-pour spout allows for smooth, drip-free pouring
- Has standard and metric measurements etched into for precise work when following strict recipes
||Glass and silicone|
||Fits your KitchenAid Artisan KSM150 Stand Mixer|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Great bowl, bought this one because I accidentally smashed my first one..... Devastated. Tried a stainless one, but ultimately had to have the glass one again.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Must be replaced
To my horror, I dropped and smashed my beloved KitchenAid glass bowl, so immediately ordered a replacement. So, once you have one, it is a MUST HAVE!
KitchenAid Glass Bowl w/ Silicone Lid for Tilt-Head Stand Mixer 4.7L
0% Off RRP