EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Need to bake a massive batch of cookies for a crowd? Whip up lots of doughs with ease using your K5 stand mixer and the KitchenAid Coated Flat Beater attachment. This handy flat beater is made from sturdy stainless steel with non-stick coating that lets you clean up less and achieve consistent results. Replace your broken beater or have a spare one in the cabinet for an effortless baking every time.
Note Stand mixers are sold separately
- Coated flat beater suitable only for KitchenAid K5 (KPM5) bowl-lift stand mixer
- Made from sturdy stainless steel with non-stick coating for easy cleanup
- All-purpose tool for most of your baking and mixing needs
- Designed with wide, flat blades to smear and fold, which makes it invaluable for processes like creaming
- Also ideal for mixing and blending batters, sauces, and loose dough
||Coated stainless steel |
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Im disappointed that the coating comes off the beaters, Ive purchased the flex edge and the standard beater and they are both losing their coating.
READ MORE REVIEWS
I needed a new one as I have overworked my old one (coating coming off). Thanks KWD, for the wonderful service and care in packing. If only Kitchenaid would make a stainless steel one so these problems never happen! Worth it, though, as is a great machine!
KitchenAid Coated Flat Beater for Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
0% Off RRP