EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Make your burgers on your next barbie an instant stand out by pairing them with homemade accompaniments using the KitchenAid Artisan Deluxe Stick Blender. This immersion blender in vibrant empire red makes quick work of your mayo and ketchup from scratch without the messy splatters. And with three interchangeable blades to work with, even your fresh relishes and dips are done in no time.
Switch among its three interchangeable blades and chop, whip, and puree using one stick blender.
No more messy counters to clean after hand blending, thanks to its splashproof, bell-shaped blade.
Process liquid cream to frozen ice effortlessly using its five-speed options and powerful DC motor.
- Non-slip, handheld stick blender that comes with two attachments (chopper and whisk), three stainless steel bell blades (S-blade, multipurpose blade, and frother or beater), bell guard, removable pan guard, blending pitcher, and storage case
- Powerful 180W DC motor is equipped with five variable speeds for faster, more precise blending results
- Fitting the removable 20cm blending arm into the motor lets you blend in deeper pots or containers with ease
- Interchangeable bell blades connect to the motor unit with a simple twist-lock mounting system
- Blending pitcher with handle and pouring spout comes with a splash-proof lid for ease of food storage
- Long 150cm power cord makes it convenient to blend on the cooktop or on your prep area
|Construction||Stainless steel and BPA-free plastic|
|Capacity||1L or 4 cups (blending pitcher)|
|Dimensions||Unit: 5.8cm (width) x 5.8cm (depth) x 40.1cm (height)|
|RPM||7700 to 14,000|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash the chopper and whisk adapters in hot, soapy water|
All other removable parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only)
Wipe the motor body and adapter with a damp cloth
|Warranty||2-year replacement warranty on parts and labour against|
manufacturer's faults for household use
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Kitchen Aid Deluxe Hand Blender
Well worth the money, Great Storage for all the accessories & has so many uses in the kitchen, easy to clean too.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Real little worker
OK, so I was hesitant, but my last stick blender was so useful ( but only lasted a year ) that I had to replace it. I love my KitchenAid mixer, so I took a punt. Not at all disappointed.
This little gem has heaps of torque, the variable speed makes a massive difference, the attachments are useful, and with all stab mixers it's easy to clean. The case I don't like as much as others, I find it more of an inconvenience wrapping the cord up , ( my old one mounted on the wall in the pantry ) but from an appliance point of view it is excellent, and I don't imagine it will break any time soon. I've used it to mill, mash, grind, stab mix, and whip .. ( the whisk I've not tried yet, probably should ! ) without hesitation it leaves my old bodum stab mixer so far in it's dust it's not funny !
KitchenAid Artisan Deluxe KHB2569 Stick Blender Empire Red
14% Off RRP
Make your burgers on your next barbie an instant stand out by pairing them with homemade accompaniments using the KitchenAid Artisan Deluxe Stick Blender. This immersion blender in vibrant empire red makes quick work of your mayo and ketchup from scratch without the messy splatters. And with three interchangeable blades to work with even your fresh relishes and dips are done in no time. Switch among its three interchangeable blades and chop whip and puree using one stick blender. No more messy counters to clean after hand blending thanks to its splashproof bellshaped blade.