EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Serving bowls of homemade soup is a great way to begin a lovely meal, especially when making them is easy using the KitchenAid Artisan Deluxe Stick Blender in almond cream. By joining the powerful motor and its blending arm, you can easily puree your pot of roasted tomatoes and basil into a great-tasting starter. Thanks to this handheld blender from KitchenAid, a simple press of the button can give you delicious soups made from fresh ingredients.
Switch among its three interchangeable blades and chop, whip, and puree using one stick blender.
No more messy counters to clean after hand blending, thanks to its splashproof, bell-shaped blade.
Process liquid cream to frozen ice effortlessly using its five-speed options and powerful DC motor.
- Non-slip, handheld stick blender that comes with two attachments (chopper and whisk), three stainless steel bell blades (S-blade, multipurpose blade, and frother or beater), bell guard, removable pan guard, blending pitcher, and storage case
- Powerful 180W DC motor is equipped with five variable speeds for faster, more precise blending results
- Fitting the removable 20cm blending arm into the motor lets you blend in deeper pots or containers with ease
- Interchangeable bell blades connect to the motor unit with a simple twist-lock mounting system
- Blending pitcher with handle and pouring spout comes with a splash-proof lid for ease of food storage
- Long 150cm power cord makes it convenient to blend on the cooktop or on your prep area
|Construction||Stainless steel and BPA-free plastic|
|Capacity||1L or 4 cups (blending pitcher)|
|Dimensions||Unit: 5.8cm (width) x 5.8cm (depth) x 40.1cm (height)|
|RPM||7700 to 14,000|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash the chopper and whisk adapters in hot, soapy water|
All other removable parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only)
Wipe the motor body and adapter with a damp cloth
|Warranty||2-year replacement warranty on parts and labour against|
manufacturer's faults for household use
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
I am in love
This was my very special treat Christmas gift and I love it. It has so much power but at the turn of a dial can be toned down to do the gentle jobs. It is beautifully designed, stylish and ergonomic. It is almost effortless to use. Clean up is a breeze. The storage case means I will always know where the attachment I want is. Just watch you don't whip your cream to butter before you realise you have started - it really was amazing when I cranked it up.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Kitchenaid Artisan Deluxe Stick blender Empire red.
I purchased this to use in our caravan because it is such a versatile, lightweight appliance and replaces a number of my current ones. I love the carry case which protects all the accessories. It has tons of power and chops, minces, whips foods in just seconds. It can be powered by our generator when we are not staying in van parks too, another bonus for me. With such good looks and reliable brand I am extremely happy with my purchase.
KitchenAid Artisan Deluxe Stick Blender Almond Cream
18% Off RRP