EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Take your desserts to new heights by pairing it with your home-cooked sauces using the KitchenAid Fruit and Vegetable Strainer. Attach this accessory into your KitchenAid food grinder then use the power of your stand mixer to make smooth fruit purees. Your ordinary vanilla ice cream or baked cheesecake will definitely taste better with fresh strawberry coulis, thanks to this KitchenAid attachment.
- Made to fit the power hub of the following KitchenAid Stand Mixer models: Classic KSM45, Artisan KSM150, KSM160, and KSM177, Platinum Collection KSM170, 100 Year Retro KSM180, and Pro Line KSM7581
- Includes a spring and shaft assembly, a large worm, a strainer cone, a strainer tray, and a splash shield
- Smart strainer automatically separates the unwanted pulp, skin, and seeds from the fruit or vegetable juice
- Handy kitchen attachment that adds more function to your KitchenAid stand mixer and food grinder
- Turns your fruits and vegetables into delicious homemade sauces and purees
- Compact design makes it easy to clean and store
|Construction||Stainless steel and plastic|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash the spring and shaft assembly in warm, soapy water|
All other removable parts are dishwasher safe
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Very excited to have this and it will make my prep time so much shorter
READ MORE REVIEWS
Don't strain by hand with this device!
This Fruit and Vegetable Strainer has to be seen in action to be believed. I already had the grinder and received this separately. It is amazing. I have made so many purees for different reasons. I now have the smoothest quince paste/cheese, apple leather and the yummiest dips from chick peas and the like. It's not messy, easy to fit and doesn't need regular scraping to keep working. I love it and recommend it. If you have children you don't just make baby food but something for everyone at any age!
KitchenAid Fruit & Vegetable Strainer Attachment
0% Off RRP
Take your desserts to new heights by pairing it with your homecooked sauces using the KitchenAid Fruit and Vegetable Strainer. Attach this accessory into your KitchenAid food grinder then use the power of your stand mixer to make smooth fruit purees. Your ordinary vanilla ice cream or baked cheesecake will definitely taste better with fresh strawberry coulis thanks to this KitchenAid attachment.Note Stand mixers are sold separately.