To our Kitchen Warehouse community
To keep our customers and staff safe, Kitchen Warehouse is following Government advice and all our Victorian stores are temporarily closed. Victorian customers will still be able to shop online or via contactless click & collect from one of our three stores—Box Hill, Moorabbin or Preston.
We've been working hard to arrange a contactless Click & Collect service. Your purchases will be brought to you in the store carpark to accommodate fast, convenient and most importantly safe collection. This service will be available 7 days a week between 10am and 4pm.
Our thoughts are with all of our Victorian customers and staff during this difficult time.
If you choose to use our free Contactless Click & Collect service, the process is simple and safe.
This is how it works:.
1. Place your order online and nominate your local Victorian store.
2. Call the store when you arrive, provide your name or Sales Order number, your carpark location and licence plate number.
3. Your order will be delivered to your car.
4. Identification should be presented through your closed vehicle window.
5. Our team member will sign on your behalf.
6. Your order will be left at a safe location in proximity to your vehicle and our team member will stand at least 2m away while you collect it.
To make it easier for you to shop with confidence, we've temporarily extended our returns policy period to 90 days for all Victorian customers. This should provide you with ample opportunity to return your product if needed.
Please note that all other terms and conditions of our Returns Policy remain the same.
We are currently experiencing delays in delivery of orders due to unprecedented demand within the Australia Post network. Your order will be packed and shipped within our normal time frames (1 to 2 business days) but there are varying delays in shipping timeframes, allow anywhere from 2 to 5 extra days. For more information please visit Australia Post’s website.
It’s been a testing time!
Like most Australian businesses, our planning and supply chains have been affected by the unprecedented events of 2020, causing fluctuations in our stock levels.
Product sales in certain categories have been impossible to predict and we have also been dealing with shipping delays.
The Kitchen Warehouse family has been working around the clock to make sure we can get you the products you need in the most timely fashion possible and slowly but surely, we’re getting back on track.
Above all else, we’d like to thank you for your patience and understanding, your support throughout this difficult time means the world to us.
All stores excluding VICTORIA Stores are operating as per normal - please check here for current trading hours.
Most scheduled in-store workshops have been postponed but this will be changing as health and safety directives continue to change in each location. Any workshops proceeding will meet health and safety measures issued by the relevant authorities.
We are offering live streamed and premiered workshops and cooking demonstrations Facebook Live and Youtube.
We’re also planning a range of food videos and other interactive ideas for Instagram and we encourage you to get involved in the KW Community by sharing your own tips and recipes.
We know it’s a tough time and we’re here for you. Let’s stay connected, work together, and we will all rise to the challenges that lie ahead.
Here’s how we can help each other
- Strictly maintain social distance. We encourage you to follow our store directives and signage to facilitate proper distancing.
- We recommend everyone use contactless payment (i.e. use of credit/debit card instead of cash).
- If you are not feeling well, please stay at home and rest.
- Shop online and we will do our best get you your parcel as soon as possible.
Please be reminded: Our team and staff are working under difficult times and it’s becoming more important now, more than ever to show our utmost support, patience, and understanding.
To understand more about these steps we’re taking to ensure safety and protection to our valued customers and team members, please contact our Customer Service line on 1800 332 934 or www.kitchenwarehouse.com.au/Contact-Us.
Wishing you good health,
The Kitchen Warehouse family ♥