To our Kitchen Warehouse community
All stores are now open within their usual trading hours. We continue to operate in accordance with the government's health and safety advice to keep our valued customers and team members healthy and safe.
Please check stores
for current trading hours.
Please be reminded:
Our team and staff are working under difficult times, and now more than ever it’s important we all show our utmost support, patience, and understanding.
We kindly ask that all of our customers respect the following requirements for entry into one of our stores:
- If you feel unwell or have a fever, please stay home and seek medical advice.
- Where required by government health and safety advice, customers may be required to check into our stores or wear a mask whilst shopping in our stores. Please see your relevant state government website for the most up to date details.
- Please maintain a minimum of 1.5 metres distance from other customers and staff while you are in the store.
- We ask that you apply the hand sanitiser provided at the entry when you enter and exit the store.
- We recommend using contactless payment (i.e. use of credit/debit card instead of cash).
- Surfaces and touch points in the store will be frequently sanitised.
If you choose to use our free contactless Click & Collect service, the process is simple and safe.
This is how it works:.
- Place your order online and nominate the contactless Click & Collect store you would like to collect your order from.
- Call the store when you arrive and provide your name or sales order number.
- Present your photo identification to our team when asked.
- Your order will be brought out to you with zero contact.
Shop our full range online
24/7 — free shipping over $100.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Our Customer Service team is here to help with any product queries or shopping advice you may need — get in touch by calling 1800 332 934.
Australia post continues to report impacts to delivery due to the current COVID-19 situation. Your order will be packed and shipped within our normal time frames (1 to 2 business days) but you may encounter delivery delays so we recommend allowing additional time for delivery. For more information please visit Australia Post’s website. (https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/current-covid-19-impacts)
Like most Australian businesses, our planning and supply chains have been affected by the unprecedented events of the last few years, causing fluctuations in our stock levels.
Product sales in certain categories have been impossible to predict and we have also been dealing with shipping delays.
The Kitchen Warehouse family has been working around the clock to make sure we can get you the products you need in the most timely fashion possible and slowly but surely, we’re getting back on track.
Above all else, we’d like to thank you for your patience and understanding,
To understand more about the steps we’re taking to ensure safety and protection to our valued customers and team members, please contact our Customer Service line on 1800 332 934 or www.kitchenwarehouse.com.au/Contact-Us.
Wishing you good health,
The Kitchen Warehouse family ♥