To our Kitchen Warehouse community
NEW SOUTH WALES UPDATE
As per the latest New South Wales government advice, our Penrith store will reopen on Monday 11th October. The store will be open within it's usual trading hours but with a few extra measures and requirements in place to keep our valued customers and team members healthy and safe.
We kindly ask that all of our customers respect the following requirements for entry to our store:
- If you feel unwell or have a fever, please stay home and seek medical advice.
- Anyone entering our store, including both customers and staff, must be double vaccinated. Customers will be required to show a staff member their vaccination status upon entry to the store.
- All customers are required to check into our stores by scanning the QR codes provided at the entry.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times when shopping in the store.
- Please maintain a minimum of 1.5 metres distance from other customers and staff while you are in the store.
- There will be a maximum capacity of 50.
- We ask that you apply the hand sanitiser provided at the entry to the store when you enter and exit the store.
- Surfaces and touch points in the store will be frequently sanitised.
We thank you for your continued support and cooperation and we look forward to seeing you in-store soon.
New South Wales customers can continue to shop online as normal, and our Click & Collect services have also been reinstated since the lockdown has lifted.
To continue keeping our valued customers and team members safe, Kitchen Warehouse is following the latest Victorian government advice, which means all of our Victorian stores will temporarily close in line with the current lockdown restrictions.
Victorian customers can still shop online as normal, but now you also have the option to use our new Contactless Click & Collect service.
When you arrive at your chosen store, your purchases will be brought to you in a fast, convenient, and most importantly, safe manner. This service will be available during standard trading hours.
As per the latest QLD government advice, our QLD stores are now open with a few safety measures in place to keep our valued customers and team members healthy and safe.
Queensland customers can continue to shop online as normal, and our Click & Collect services have also been reinstated since the lockdown has lifted.
If you choose to use our free Contactless Click & Collect service, the process is simple and safe.
This is how it works:.
1. Place your order online and nominate as the Contactless Click & Collect store that you would like to collect your order from.
2. Call the store when you arrive and provide your name or Sales Order number.
3. Present your photo identification to our team when asked.
4. Your order will be brought out to you with zero contact.
Shop our full range online
24/7 — free shipping over $100.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Our Customer Service team is here to help with any product queries
or shopping advice you may need — get in touch by calling 1800 332 934.
We are currently experiencing delays in delivery of orders due to unprecedented demand within the Australia Post network. Your order will be packed and shipped within our normal time frames (1 to 2 business days) but there are varying delays in shipping timeframes, allow anywhere from 2 to 5 extra days. For more information please visit Australia Post’s website.
It’s been a testing time!
Like most Australian businesses, our planning and supply chains have been affected by the unprecedented events of 2020, causing fluctuations in our stock levels.
Product sales in certain categories have been impossible to predict and we have also been dealing with shipping delays.
The Kitchen Warehouse family has been working around the clock to make sure we can get you the products you need in the most timely fashion possible and slowly but surely, we’re getting back on track.
Above all else, we’d like to thank you for your patience and understanding, your support throughout this difficult time means the world to us.
Please check stores for current trading hours.
Most scheduled in-store workshops have been postponed but this will be changing as health and safety directives continue to change in each location. Any workshops proceeding will meet health and safety measures issued by the relevant authorities.
We are offering live streamed and premiered workshops and cooking demonstrations Facebook Live and Youtube.
We’re also planning a range of food videos and other interactive ideas for Instagram and we encourage you to get involved in the KW Community by sharing your own tips and recipes.
We know it’s a tough time and we’re here for you. Let’s stay connected, work together, and we will all rise to the challenges that lie ahead.
Here’s how we can help each other
- Strictly maintain social distance. We encourage you to follow our store directives and signage to facilitate proper distancing.
- We recommend everyone use contactless payment (i.e. use of credit/debit card instead of cash).
- If you are not feeling well, please stay at home and rest.
- Shop online and we will do our best get you your parcel as soon as possible.
Please be reminded: Our team and staff are working under difficult times, and now more than ever it’s important we all show our utmost support, patience, and understanding.
To understand more about these steps we’re taking to ensure safety and protection to our valued customers and team members, please contact our Customer Service line on 1800 332 934 or www.kitchenwarehouse.com.au/Contact-Us.
Wishing you good health,
The Kitchen Warehouse family ♥